Assisting people and organisations sustain their business for the long term.
We are committed to helping you improve and achieve your goals by getting your teams engaged to develop their capabilities. We are determined to achieving excellence. Your Excellence.
- Consultancy services
- Business Analysis
- Coaching and Support
- Hands-on documentation and implementation
- Government-funded LEAN training and project support towards qualifications to certificate and diploma levels
Our competitive advantage means that:
- We don’t just tell you what to do, but also help you do it
- We are driven by results and outcomes as well as the processes and practices
- We ensure we understand your business well … we talk to your people (at all levels), listen to their ideas, observe the operations, read your documentation
- We focus in coaching people and building their capabilities
- Our team is a dynamic group of business improvement experts with proven practical experience across different industry sectors including automotive, food manufacturing, logistics, construction, finance, government sector, education, health, pharmaceutical, retail and services
Our Organisational Virtues
- Excellence – keep raising the bar by exploring the true possibilities
- Commitment – hold nothing back and give 100% in whatever we do
- Cooperation – deliver long-term results through team EnGagement
- Enthusiasm – be cheerful and optimistic about what is to come
- Perseverance – have a strong sense of purpose, stay the course, patiently pursue our goals
Principal | Senior Consultant & Facilitator
Alfred’s experience to date demonstrates an outstanding track record in the design and implementation of innovative and commercially astute improvement strategies which seek to drive high performance, increase productivity, ensure compliance and instil strong employee engagement. An enthusiastic and passionate change leader with skills in operations and process improvement using LEAN, Six Sigma & TPM tools and methodologies, Quality and Safety strategies, Learning & Development; complemented by a solid 20-year manufacturing and operations background in the world’s largest food and beverages company. Alfred has strong stakeholder engagement, influencing, coaching and problem solving capabilities with over 12 years’ experience as a senior Continuous Improvement practitioner and over 5 years in implementing and improving Safety, Quality and Environment Management Systems. He has extensive knowledge in developing and rolling out Learning & Development programs and systems with up-to-date experience in training delivery.
Alfred is degree-qualified in Industrial Engineering (minor in Mechanical Engineering), a qualified workplace trainer and assessor, and a qualified LEAN Expert through the Lean Six Sigma Society of Professionals (internationally recognised).